Friday, March 18, 2011

Made it to Dubai

Hello all,

Just been told by Georgina the array of audience I have reading these so I'll keep it as clean possible.  I jagged a row of 4 unoccupied seats on the plane and as you know G got an aisle seat with spare.  Shame she broke the seat when told to put it up for landing.  This very unattractive female said her TV wouldn't work so I shared one of my 4 seats with her and commenced snoring my head off.  Nah Nah!!!!!
Very impressed with Dubai''s airport and the cabse cheap. Got to the hotel at 0530hrs and plan to get an early check in at 0600hrs.  My first blog..damn fine angle I reckon.  Time for a shower and day one of playing tourist.
L & G.

4 comments:

  1. Well good to see you both arrived safe and sound, pity the poor person next to you on the plane Lucas , mr but I don't snore! Have a great day , plenty to do and see make sure you check out the indoor snow field ,take care and enjoy . Mmm yeh not a bad angle lol. Lany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew...landed safely & a safe flight, so good to hear!! Enjoy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo... that will be me in 48 hrs!!!

    Fingers crossed I also get 4 spare seats next to me!

    xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm...the angle of the photo shows off the ruggedness of your jaw to perfection!! Lookout Dubai babes.
    Mum read the blog but their phone is stuffed again...doing the telstra waiting game again.
    Love M-M

    ReplyDelete